Simulation Developers and Tactical Casualty Care Trainers, here’s a thought for an isolation drill using Combat Medical Tourniquets.
Tactical Combat Casualty Care is divided into three phases:
- tactical field care
- tactical evacuation care.
Our 8-Hour Tactical Casualty Care Workshop is devoted to improving survivability – focusing largely on care under fire.
- Will your officers maintain security?
- Will your officers use a tourniquet or try another method of bleeding control?
- Will your officers stay in the fight?
- What other response options do you anticipate?
Consider using the video for a facilitated discussion after all of your students have experienced the drill.