This week want to highlight, Pete Ebel. Lt. Pete Ebel is in his 30th year as a law enforcement officer, serving the Palm Beach County (FL) Sheriff’s Office as supervisor of major cases in the Narcotics Division. He was previously the commander of the Homicide and Firearms Investigative Units, Tactical Unit, Gang Unit, and executive officer of the Violent Crimes Division. His career began at the Lake Worth Police Department. There, he served as a Road Patrol and Tactical Officer, FTO, Detective, Training Sergeant, Lieutenant, and SWAT team leader. In his last 5 years at LWPD, he was the Special Operations Division commander (Tactical, Narcotics and K9 units and SWAT Team). Pete has been a firearms and general topics instructor for 20 years, with the Palm Beach State College Criminal Justice Institute, where he teaches advanced and academy classes. He specializes in the areas of use of force, excited delirium, tactics and safety. He teaches leadership for FDLE. Pete was recently certified as Force Science Institute Analyst.
Pete developed and instructs our Excited Delirium and Prevention of In-Custody Death Course.
- Excited Delirium & In-Custody Death - Cullman, AL
- ILEETA 2019
- Instructor Highlight - Pete Ebel
- Team One Network Trains German Polizei and US Military Police
- Team One Network at Enforcetac 2018 - Nuremberg, Germany
- Team One Network Conducted an Excited Delirium and In-Custody Death Course in Spokane, WA