Chief Range Safety Officer
Chief Range Safety Officers are people who possess the knowledge, skills, and attitude essential to organizing, conducting, and supervising safe shooting activities and range operations. This course requires the NRA Range Safety Officer certifications as a prerequisite. The successful completion of this course will allow individuals to educate, train, and certify Range Safety Officers.
- Supervise Range Safety Officers (RSO)
- Review the role of the Chief Range Safety Officer
- Review range Standard Operating Procedures
- Conduct range inspection and enforce range rules
- Conduct Range Safety Briefings
- Conduct Range Emergency Procedures
- Assist firers with firearm stoppages and malfunction
Duration: 2-Days (16-Hours)
Equipment Required: Pistol with three magazines each. Duty belt (or tactical vest) with all issued gear, body armor, flashlight and handcuffs with key. Participants should come prepared to train in all weather conditions and should bring a hydration system or water bottle. Wraparound eye protection, ear protection, and brimmed hats will be worn during all live fire training. Participants should wear clothing suitable for training, but similar to garments worn while working.
Host this course at your location
Team One Network brings the training to you. If you don’t see a course near you please consider hosting one. Click here to learn more.