Reactive Steel Target Instructor Workshop
- Plate racks
- Pepper poppers
- Silhouettes w/ hostage and pelvic targets
- IDPA and Tactical torso’s with reactive centers and heads
- Dueling trees
- Use Steel Reactive Targets for effective firearms training
- Explain and discuss safety issues with steel targets; deflection, ammunition, etc.
- Perform inspections of steel targets
- Design range layouts for safe and effective firearms training
Duration: 2-Days (16-Hours)
Ammunition: 600 Rounds Pistol
Equipment Required: Pistol with three magazines each. Duty belt (or tactical vest) with all issued gear, body armor, flashlight and handcuffs with key. Participants should come prepared to train in all weather conditions and should bring a hydration system or water bottle. Wraparound eye protection, ear protection, and brimmed hats will be worn during all live fire training. Participants should wear clothing suitable for training, but similar to garments worn while working.