Defensive Pistol Techniques – Level II
This course will give Authorized Concealed Carry Individuals advanced aspects of the elements and techniques of defensive pistol shooting.
- Tactically move to and use cover
- Fire pistol with one hand
- Tactically engage targets based on level of threat, “Near to Far.”
- Effectively move and turn during the gunfight
- Engage moving targets
- Perform tactical area and building searches
Duration: 4-5 hours
Ammunition: 100 rounds $50.00
Equipment Required: Pistol and holster. Participants should come prepared to train in all weather conditions and should bring a hydration system or water bottle. Wraparound eye protection, ear protection, and brimmed hats will be worn during all live fire training. Participants should wear clothing suitable for training, but similar to garments worn while daily. Participants should bring their “Everyday Carry (EDC)”.
Host this course at your location
Team One Network brings the training to you. If you don’t see a course near you please consider hosting one. Click here to learn more.
- There were no results found.