Home Defensive Long Gun Techniques – Level I
This course will cover basic long gun use for home security which will give the Authorized Concealed Carry individual a basic understanding of weapons handling, shooting techniques, and safety.
- Discuss legal issues of concealed carry
- Apply Firearms Safety Rules
- Discuss Ballistics – Internal, External, and Terminal Cycle of Functioning
- Apply fundamentals of shooting – 7 Fundamentals, Different Trigger Systems, Action
- Draw pistol from multiple positions and shooting positions
- Load and Unload firearms safely and with confidence
- Define the difference between cover and concealment and use them apropriately
- Clear stoppages and perform tactical reloads
- Engage multiple targets and perform, “failure drills”
- Apply discretion using Shoot-No Shoot training
- Practice relative positioning
Duration: 4-5 hours
Ammunition: 100 rounds $50.00
Equipment Required: Rifle or shotgun the participant intends to use for home defense. Participants should come prepared to train in all weather conditions and should bring a hydration system or water bottle. Wraparound eye protection, ear protection, and brimmed hats will be worn during all live fire training. Participants should wear clothing suitable for training, but similar to garments worn while daily. Participants should bring their “Everyday Carry (EDC)”.
Host this course at your location
Team One Network brings the training to you. If you don’t see a course near you please consider hosting one. Click here to learn more.
- There were no results found.
Events List Navigation