Personal Preparedness Seminar
The seminar will include an explanation of the variety of natural and man-made disasters and what to do if one should happen. Students will learn how to compile vital information and create a cohesive plan for themselves and their family. The Disaster Survival Planner provided with the course will prove to be a comprehensive workbook to outline a plan.
- Prepare for natural disasters; floods, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, wild fires, winter storms
- Prepare for Man-made disasters; terrorists, biological, nuclear, radiation, chemical, explosions, fire, workplace/public area violence
- Plan for emergencies
- Develop an emergency evacuation plan
- Prepare an animal emergency plan
- Review examples of survival kits
Duration: 1/2- Day (4-Hours)
Tuition with planner: $125.00
Equipment Required: None
Host this course at your location
Team One Network brings the training to you. If you don’t see a course near you please consider hosting one. Click here to learn more.
Past Events › Personal Preparedness Seminar
- No previous events
Events List Navigation