Medical Response for the LE Instructor
This one day course is designed for the LE Instructor who conducts high-level training that may include: Defensive Tactics, Firearms, SWAT and Simulations. The goal of this course is to teach the LE Instructor how to properly handle medical emergencies that may occur during training.
- Identify medical needs and team health concerns
- Prevent, identify and treat serious training injuries (gunshot wounds, falls, broken bones, etc.)
- Prevent, identify and treat environmental training injuries (dehydration, heat, and cold injuries)
- Review first aid and trauma kit materials requirements for training environments
- Review hazardous material concerns for training environments
- Participate in realistic practical exercises to reinforce lessons learned in training
Duration: 1-Days (8-Hours)
Equipment Required: Participants should come prepared to train in all weather conditions and should bring a hydration system or water bottle. Participants should wear clothing suitable for training (long sleeves suggested), but similar to garments worn while working. Participants are encouraged to bring their first aid / trauma kit.
Host this course at your location
Team One Network brings the training to you. If you don’t see a course near you please consider hosting one. Click here to learn more.