Tactical Emergency Medicine Support
The course is designed for first responders, EMT’s, paramedics, and physicians who work with and/or are assigned to tactical operation teams and bomb squads. Participants should also have a working knowledge of both pistol and shotgun use and safety.
- Facilitate and manage team health
- Conduct treatment under fire – life saving procedures
- Conduct treatment across the barricade
- Manage and treat less lethal injuries victim
- Integrate into tactical team movement
- Familiarization with less lethal munitions, chemical irritants, and hazardous materials
Duration: 3-Days (24-Hours)
Ammunition: 300 rounds Pistol, 300 rounds Rifle or 50 rounds Shotgun
Equipment Required: Pistol and a Rifle or Shotgun, duty belt (or tactical vest) with all issued gear, body armor, flashlight and handcuffs with key. Participants should come prepared to train in all weather conditions and should bring a hydration system or water bottle. Wraparound eye protection, ear protection, and brimmed hats will be worn during all live fire training. Participants should wear clothing suitable for training, but similar to garments worn while working. Participant should also bring their first aid / trauma kit.
Host this course at your location
Team One Network brings the training to you. If you don’t see a course near you please consider hosting one. Click here to learn more.