Executive/Victim/Witness Protection Operations
Taught in conjunction with Tony Scotti, this concentrated course gives students solid credentials in the theory and the practice of executive protection of both public and private individuals. Training includes both theory and a series of hands-on practical scenarios that will train students to detect, preclude, and, when necessary, repel attacks.
- Risk and threat assessments
- Advancing the principal’s itinerary
- Operation detailing and planning
- Walking the principal
- Driving exercises
- Deployment of automatic weapons
- Tactical firing techniques
- Rapid extraction of the principal
Duration: 6-Days (48-Hours)
Ammunition: 500 Rounds Pistol
Equipment Required: Wraparound eye protection, ear protection, brimmed hat, pistol with three magazines and holster, duty belt, concealable hip holster, sport coat and business casual clothes for practical scenarios and a flashlight.
Host this course at your location
Team One Network brings the training to you. If you don’t see a course near you please consider hosting one. Click here to learn more.
Upcoming Events › Executive Protection
- No matching events listed under Executive Protection. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.
Events List Navigation