Benelli Shotgun Instructor Workshop
This is an instructor development course. Participants must have a current certification as police firearms instructors. The Benelli M-Series, semi-automatic shotgun is one of the most effective and versatile tools available to the police officer. This course will refine the skills of police shotgun instructors to teaching skills necessary to develop and run tactical shotgun programs that will maximize the capabilities of this weapon. The course includes both classroom and live-fire range time.
- Explain cycle of function of Benelli M-Series and NOVA shotguns.
- Train operator maintenance on Benelli M-Series and NOVA.
- Discuss tactical considerations when deploying shotguns
- Explain safety concerns of employing semi-auto tactical shotgun
- Review course development best practices
- Explain instructors’ responsibilities for tactical shotgun training
- Tactical loading and reloading techniques
- Ammunition selection
- Carry methods
- Demonstrate and train Live fire on multiple targets using a semi-auto tactical shotgun
Duration: 1-Days (8-Hours)
Ammunition: 100 Rounds 00 Buck, 100 Rounds Birdshot, 15 Rounds Slug, 50 Rounds Pistol
Equipment Required: Benelli M-Series Shotgun with a pouch for 10-rounds and Pistol with three magazines. Duty belt (or tactical vest) with all issued gear, body armor, flashlight and handcuffs with key. Participants should come prepared to train in all weather conditions and should bring a hydration system or water bottle. Wraparound eye protection, ear protection, and brimmed hats will be worn during all live fire training. Participants should wear clothing suitable for training, but similar to garments worn while working.
Host this course at your location
Team One Network brings the training to you. If you don’t see a course near you please consider hosting one. Click here to learn more.
- There were no results found.
Events List Navigation