This course is intended for senior sniper personnel who train new snipers. Instruction will include both classroom and range time. Upon completion, students will be able to create, develop, and implement sniper training programs that meet all the current law enforcement standards.
- Review selection of new team members
- Review sniper team leader responsibilities
- Review liability issues for snipers and team leaders
- Train and coach Police Snipers
- Train and coach Observers
- Write and issue effective Warning Orders
- Develop plans and train others for sniper support during operations
- Train others on sniper-initiated operations
Duration: 5-Days (40-Hours)
Ammunition: 150 Rounds, 50 Rounds Pistol
Equipment Required: Scoped Rifle and pistol with three magazines. Duty belt (or tactical vest) with all issued gear, body armor, flashlight and handcuffs with key. Participants should come prepared to train in all weather conditions and should bring a hydration system or water bottle. Wraparound eye protection, ear protection, and brimmed hats will be worn during all live fire training. Participants should wear clothing suitable for training, but similar to garments worn while working. Participants should also bring a gillie suit, spotting scope, binoculars, cleaning equipment and shooting mat.
Host this course at your location
Team One Network brings the training to you. If you don’t see a course near you please consider hosting one. Click here to learn more.