Tactical Submachine Gun Instructor
At the conclusion of this intensive course, students will have developed all the skills necessary to train their tactical personnel in the use and deployment of submachine guns. Both teaching skills and shooting skills will be emphasized, as well as developing the winning mindset to prevail under any condition.
- Review responsibilities of firearms instructors
- Review course and target design and selection
- Develop an agency Submachine Gun program
- Develop a realistic Submachine Gun training program
- Train others on safety rules and equipment
- Train others on low light/laser techniques
- Train others to integrate optics
- Train others to shoot under various conditions
- Train others to fire on the move at moving targets
- Train others using Relative Position Drills
- Train others using Force-on-Force Munitions
- Train others on trigger control
- Train others on Submachine Gun handling during subject control
- Prepare for Non Standard Response
Ammunition: 750 Rounds Subgun, 50 Rounds Pistol
Duration: 5-Days (40-Hours)
Equipment Required: Submachine gun and Pistol with three magazines each. Duty belt (or tactical vest) with all issued gear, body armor, flashlight and handcuffs with key. Participants should come prepared to train in all weather conditions and should bring a hydration system or water bottle. Wraparound eye protection, ear protection, and brimmed hats will be worn during all live fire training. Participants should wear clothing suitable for training, but similar to garments worn while working.
Host this course at your location
Team One Network brings the training to you. If you don’t see a course near you please consider hosting one. Click here to learn more.