Cell Extraction & Control Systems Instructor
This course was designed to prepare new instructors to implement cell extraction tactics in their institutions. This course fully addresses all aspects of verbal deescalation, physical stabilization, and restraint. The program introduces “Pad Subduing” Tactics developed to deal with violent subject resistance in both close quarter and larger living areas.
- The purpose of force cell moves
- Entry drills for 3 to 5 person teams
- How to establish cell extraction teams
- Use of shield tactics
- Contingency planning and operations
- Use of restraints & control devices
- Importance crisis management teams
- Support personnel and squads
- Purpose and use of the protective mask
- Selection & deployment of chemicals
- Baton deployment and selection criteria
- Integrated use of force options
- Ground stabilization tactics
- Documentation & medical issues
- Use of RedMan® Protective Equipment
Duration: 5-Days (40-Hours)
Equipment Required: Duty belt (or tactical vest) with all issued gear, body armor, flashlight and handcuffs with key. Participants should come prepared to train in all weather conditions and should bring a hydration system or water bottle. Participants should wear clothing suitable for training, but similar to garments worn while working. Participants should also bring a helmet with drop shield, protective equipment, body armor, gas mask and riot shield.
Host this course at your location
Team One Network brings the training to you. If you don’t see a course near you please consider hosting one. Click here to learn more.