Force on Force®/RedMan® Instructor
This program is designed to provide instructors with a complete program for training their personnel in the use of defensive tactics and integrated use-of-force training programs utilizing Force on Force Training Munitions and RedMan Training Gear. Instruction will deal with incorporating the instructors’ existing techniques and tactics into tactical communication, subject control, aerosol sprays, impact weapons, and lethal force. The emphasis of this program will be the incorporation of firearms into defensive tactics training to overcome the tactical fixation that often accompanies duty performance that was trained in module format with no integration of the force decision-making. This program will cover the full range of instruction including lecture, demonstration, Scenario development, and reality-based simulation training, and testing procedures. This course will provide the instructors with up-to-date safety procedures, cutting edge equipment available, and procedures on how to conduct safe and realistic training.
- Employ Seven Levels of Simulation
- Conduct Use of Force training with RedMan® Training Gear and Force-on-Force® Marking Cartridges
- Identify, explain, and properly use different components of RedMan® Training Gear, Force on Force less-lethal conversion kits, marking cartridges, protective clothing and helmets
- Design and conduct Isolation Drills and full scenarios
- Maintain RedMan® Training Gear and Force-on-Force® Conversion Kits, protective clothing, and helmets
- Train role-players to safely enhance training
- Reduce risk with triple check safety rules
- Select and safely manage temporary training locations
- Supervise and direct reality based training support personnel
- Evaluate tactical exercises and document the performance of officers
Duration: 3-Days (24-Hours)
Ammunition: Force-On-Force Ammunition Provided
Equipment Required: Pistol and Rifle (Converted Marking Cartridge Firearm). If the participant’s agency is unable to provide this training equipment, the necessary equipment will be provided however the student may not be issued a training weapon similar to their duty weapon. Certified protective gear for force-on-force training. Duty belt (or tactical vest) with all issued gear; Body armor, Flashlight, Handcuffs with key. Wraparound eye protection. Participants should come prepared to train in all weather conditions and should bring a hydration system or water bottle. Participants should wear clothing suitable for training, but similar to garments worn while working. Participants are advised to wear long-sleeve shirts.
Host this course at your location
Team One Network brings the training to you. If you don’t see a course near you please consider hosting one. Click here to learn more.