Mechanical Breaching Instructor
- Describe types of doors and windows and their construction
- Instruct others on strike points and tools for various types of doors
- Instruct others on break and rake techniques for various window types
- Instruct others on gathering of breaching intelligence
- Instruct others on identification of various types of locks and barricades
- Train others to select primary and secondary entry points
- Conduct breaching instruction and evaluate practical exercises
Duration: 3-Days (24-Hours)
Equipment Required: Pistol and a Rifle or Shotgun, duty belt (or tactical vest) with all issued gear, body armor, flashlight and handcuffs with key. Participants should come prepared to train in all weather conditions and should bring a hydration system or water bottle. Wraparound eye protection, ear protection, and brimmed hats, and gloves will be worn during breaching. Participants should wear clothing suitable for training (long sleeves suggested), but similar to garments worn while working.
Host this course at your location
Team One Network brings the training to you. If you don’t see a course near you please consider hosting one. Click here to learn more.