This course focuses on instructor development and the incorporation RedMan Training gear into an agency’s training program. Instructors who attend this training can easily integrate lessons learned into training for techniques, tactics, and drills that utilize tactical communication, subject control, aerosol sprays, impact weapons, and lethal force. Instructors will be prepared to use, The Seven Levels of Simulation to progress their trainees through a sequential, safe process toward skill mastery. This course will develop the building blocks to assist instructors in developing the skills necessary to lead to future training scenarios. Using the “isolation exercise” concept, instructors will understand, participate in , and learn how to train their demonstrators in how to cover this crucial middle ground.
- Employ Seven Levels of Simulation
- Conduct Use of Force training with RedMan® Training Gear
- Identify, explain, and properly use different components of RedMan® Training Gear and suits
- Design and conduct Isolation Drills and full scenarios.
- Maintain and repair RedMan® Training Gear
- Train role-players to use RedMan® to safely enhance training
- Reduce risk with triple check safety rules
- Select and safely manage temporary training locations
- Supervise and direct reality based training support personnel
- Evaluate tactical exercises and document the performance of officers
- Discuss the use of Force-on-Force® Marking Cartridges with RedMan® Training Gear
Duration: 3-Days (24-Hours)
Equipment Required: Pistol and a Rifle or Shotgun, (training firearms if available) duty belt (or tactical vest) with all issued gear, body armor, flashlight, inert aerosol spray with holder, baton, and handcuffs with key. Participants should come prepared to train in all weather conditions and should bring a hydration system or water bottle. Wraparound eye protection, ear protection, and brimmed hats will be worn during all live fire training.
Host this course at your location
Team One Network brings the training to you. If you don’t see a course near you please consider hosting one. Click here to learn more.