Mountain Bike Officer Survival
This demanding course combines tactical weapons training with high-intensity biking skills. Students will be challenged to put their bikes, and themselves, through a series of tactical and patrol maneuvers that will test their skills to the limit. Students should have basic skills in operating a mountain bike.
- Review winning mindset
- Employ tactical weapons skills while working as a Mountain Bike Officer
- Use cover and concealment as a Mountain Bike Officer
- Use immediate reaction drills as a Mountain Bike Officer
- Perform vehicle stops as a Mountain Bike Officer
- Perform emergency dismounts as a Mountain Bike Officer
- Conduct night operations as a Mountain Bike Officer
- Practice advanced riding techniques; overcoming obstacles and barriers, E&E (evasion and escape), off-road operations
- Perform Tactical Casualty Care – First Aid
- Perform Civil Disturbance / Crowd Management Operations
Duration: 5-Days (40-Hours)
Ammunition: 400 Rounds Pistol
Equipment Required: Pistol with three magazines, duty belt (or tactical vest) with all issued gear, body armor, flashlight and handcuffs with key. Participants should come prepared to train in all weather conditions and should bring a hydration system or water bottle. Wraparound eye protection (worn with bike helmet), ear protection, and brimmed hats will be worn during all live fire training. Participants should wear clothing suitable for training, but similar to garments worn while working. Mountain bike, helmet, gloves, and gas mask for civil disturbance response.
Host this course at your location
Team One Network brings the training to you. If you don’t see a course near you please consider hosting one. Click here to learn more.