Hostage Rescue Operations
This is an advanced tactical team operations course. It is designed to train teams to conduct Hostage Rescue operations using “rapid deployment” tactics. The program consists of classroom, practical application, and scenario based training exercises.
- Conduct Breaching; Mechanical, Ballistic, and Explosive
- Coordinate between tactical teams and negotiators
- Plan and conduct shot initiated entries
- Conduct tactical use of firearms
- Conduct threat analysis and risk assessment
- Perform tactical intelligence gathering in an operational environment
- Perform operational planning and coordination
- Approach the target area without alerting the subjects
- Conduct covert, stealth, dynamic, and forced entry tactics and procedures
- Use of distraction devices during room clearing
- Conduct live fire exercises
Duration: 5-Days (40-Hours)
Ammunition: 400 Rounds Pistol, 400 Rounds Rifle or Submachine Gun
Equipment Required: Pistol with three magazines each. Duty belt (or tactical vest) with all issued gear, body armor, flashlight and handcuffs with key. Participants should come prepared to train in all weather conditions and should bring a hydration system or water bottle. Wraparound eye protection, ear protection, and brimmed hats will be worn during all live fire training. Participants should bring a helmet and wear clothing suitable for training, but similar to garments worn while working.
Host this course at your location
Team One Network brings the training to you. If you don’t see a course near you please consider hosting one. Click here to learn more.