Tactical Surveillance Operations
This course is designed to give students the theory, skills and techniques involved in conducting surveillance operations. Students will conduct classroom training, interactive drills, and practical exercises. Students will be trained on the use and care of different Optics. An assortment of optical and surveillance devices will be available for use during this course. Upon completion students will gain the skills necessary to observe criminal activity without being detected.
- Plan and Brief surveillance operations
- Conduct surveillance operations (Static, Foot, and Mobile)
- Use surveillance equipment
- Conduct surveillance in various conditions; Night, Urban, Rural, etc.
Duration: 3-Days (24-Hours)
Equipment Required: Pistol with three magazines each. Duty belt (or tactical vest) with all issued gear, body armor, flashlight and handcuffs with key. Participants should come prepared to train in all weather conditions and should bring a hydration system or water bottle. Wraparound eye protection, ear protection, and brimmed hats will be worn during all live fire training. Participants should bring a helmet and wear clothing suitable for training, but similar to garments worn while working.
Host this course at your location
Team One Network brings the training to you. If you don’t see a course near you please consider hosting one. Click here to learn more.
Upcoming Events › Tactical Surveillance Operations
- No matching events listed under Tactical Surveillance Operations. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.
Events List Navigation