IED/Explosives Awareness Course
Explosives Awareness Training is designed to provide the knowledge and skills for First Responders to not only identify potential explosive threats, but identify the key components critical for determining response procedures. Attendees will participate in classroom lecture and practical labs designed to enhance understanding how IEDs function and practical exercises focusing on the identification of an array of IEDs, their components, and triggering mechanisms.
Topics that will be covered are:
- Energetic Material Orientation & Terminology
- Forms of Energy Release
- Explosives & Their Methods of Initiation
- IED & Booby-Trap Recognition
- Homemade Explosives (HME) Orientation:
- Precursor Chemicals
- HME Manufacturing Equipment
- Blast Pathology
- IED Manufacture Practical Exercise
Duration: 2 Days
Equipment Required: N/A
Host this course at your location
Team One Network brings the training to you. If you don’t see a course near you please consider hosting one. Click here to learn more.
- There were no results found.