5 Day Armorer Course – Randolph, NJ
4 Day Armorer Course – Randolph, NJ
All Team One Network armorer courses are designed for law enforcement/ military personnel who are responsible for firearm preventative maintenance, checks and services (PMCS). Each course is structured to provide each student with a practical understanding of the advanced features that make each firearm unique.
These courses provide complete and detailed answers to specific questions concerning the weapons mechanical functioning, operational procedure, field stripping and armorer detailed stripping, inspection(s), troubleshooting, and corrective actions/maintenance.
Armorer Courses Available:
- Benelli M1,2&4: July 31st, 2023
- CZ P-10: August 1st, 2023
- Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0: August 2nd, 2023
- Springfield Armory M1A: August 3rd, 2023
- Springfield Armory 1911: August 4th, 2023
- Conduct proper disassembly and reassembly of the firearms and their sub-assemblies.
- Conduct preventative maintenance and inspection procedures applicable to each firearm type.
- Diagnose reported field problems relating to each firearm type.
- Service and repair each firearm type to include the installation of new components.
Duration: 1-Day (8-Hours) per weapon system
Tuition: $350.00 per weapon system (Multi day discount Available)
Valid for: Certifications are valid for 3-years.
Equipment: Participants must bring wrap-around eye-protection. Team One Network and the manufacturers supply all tools and weapons.
Course Restrictions: Team One Network is authorized by all manufactures to conduct armorer courses on their behalf. These courses are restricted to military, law enforcement, and licensed armed security only. For exceptions, please contact us.