Benelli M1, 2, &4 Series/ Nova Series Armorer – North Palm Beach, FL
Benelli Shotgun Armorer
Benelli shotgun Armorer courses are designed for law enforcement/military personnel who are responsible for Benelli shotgun preventative maintenance, checks and service (PMCS). Each course is structured to provide each student with a practical understanding of the advanced features that make Benelli shotguns unique.
Armorer Courses Available:
- M1,2&4 Series September 28th, 2021
- Nova/Super Nova: September 29th, 2021
These courses provide complete and detailed answers to specific questions concerning the weapons mechanical functioning, operational procedure, field stripping and armorer detailed stripping, inspection(s), troubleshooting, and corrective actions/maintenance.
- Conduct proper disassembly and reassembly of the firearms and their sub-assemblies.
- Conduct preventative maintenance and inspection procedures applicable to each firearm type.
- Diagnose reported field problems relating to each firearm type.
- Service and repair each firearm type to include the installation of new components.
Duration: 1-Day (8-Hours) per weapon system.
- $350.00 (One Day)
- $650.00 (Both Days)
Valid for: Certifications are valid for 3-years.
Equipment Required: Participants must bring wrap-around eye-protection. Team One Network and Benelli LE supply all tools and weapons.
Course Restrictions: Team One Network is authorized by Benelli to conduct armorer courses on their behalf. These courses are restricted to military, law enforcement, and licensed armed security only. For exceptions please contact Benelli LE.