Benelli M1, 2, &4 Series Online Armorer Recertification
Benelli Shotgun Armorer
Benelli shotgun Armorer courses are designed for law enforcement/military personnel who are responsible for Benelli shotgun preventative maintenance, checks and service (PMCS). Each course is structured to provide each student with a practical understanding of the advanced features that make Benelli shotguns unique.
This course provides a complete and detailed answers to specific questions concerning the weapons mechanical functioning, operational procedure, field stripping and armorer detailed stripping, inspection(s), troubleshooting, and corrective actions/maintenance.
- Conduct proper disassembly and reassembly of the firearms and their sub-assemblies.
- Conduct preventative maintenance and inspection procedures applicable to each firearm type.
- Diagnose reported field problems relating to each firearm type.
- Service and repair each firearm type to include the installation of new components.
- Computer or Tablet with Zoom Installed and working
- High level of proficiency in the maintenance of the firearms(s)
- Previously certified as a Benelli M1,2&4 Series Armorer with Team One Network
- Workspace with good lighting
- Benelli M-2 Shotgun
- Wrap around eye protection
- Tools:17mm Wrench, Snap ring pliers, Hammer, Choke tube wrench, Safety removal pic, 5.56mm front ghost ring sight wrench, 3/32” Roll pin punch, 1/16” Punch, 3/32” Punch, 3/16” Punch, Phillips head screwdriver, Flat blade screwdriver, 13mm Nut driver.
- Parts: D Clip – 2 (per gun used in class) – # 60504, Carrier Spring – 1 – # 60472, Washer – 1 – # 61086, Cartridge Drop Lever Spring – 1 – # 60473, Trigger Return Spring – 1 – # 60484, Disconnector Pin – 1 – # 60304, Disconnector Spring – 1 – # 70024, Safety Spring – 1 – # 60412, Firing Pin Spring – 1 – # 60179
Duration: 1-Day (6-Hours) Tuition: $300.00
Course Restrictions: Team One Network is authorized by Benelli to conduct armorer courses on their behalf. These courses are restricted to military, law enforcement, and licensed armed security only. For exceptions, please contact Benelli LE.