Concealed Carry Instructor Workshop – Jefferson, NJ
November 29 - 30, 2018 $495.00
This course is designed to merge combative handgun techniques with everyday carry and concealment of the personal handgun. The course combines classroom and range time to give the student a solid understanding of what is needed to deploy the combative handgun from a covering garment.
Topics that will be covered are:
- Developing the combative mind
- Gun and holster selection
- Locating your own personal carry “sweet spot”
- Garment removal techniques
- Draw techniques (with an emphasis on belt carry)
- Enhancing combative pistol and holster skills
- Movement while shooting
- Seated shooting and shooting in/around vehicles
- Proper ID and engagement
Duration: 2 Days
Ammunition: 600 Rounds Pistol
Equipment Required: Wraparound eye protection, ear protection, brimmed hat, pistol with three magazines, concealment style holster, and magazine pouch.