- This event has passed.
Facilitated After Action Reviews – Evansville, IN
October 18 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
This is an exclusive course. Not eligible for open enrollment.
People will get more out of an effectively conducted after-action review (AAR) than the experience itself. An AAR is a professional discussion of a training or operational event that focuses on identifying what happened, why it happened and ways to improve. They provide us an opportunity to contextualize an experience and facilitate learning. Without them participants will learn, but do they learn what the organization needs them to?
AARs give us the ability to leverage the way an individual experiences an event to enhance the learning for that individual and collect lessons learned to improve the organization.
- Explain reasons to conduct a Facilitated AAR
- Conduct AARs for all training and operations
- Practice conducting multiple AARs during the workshop
- Learn to evaluate and improve how others conduct AARs
- Learn to implement an AAR program in an organization
Duration: 1 day (8-hours)