Force On Force Instructor – Chattanooga, TN
This course was designed to assist Law Enforcement, and Military personnel with the ability to conduct Use of Force Training utilizing the Force on Force less-lethal training ammunition. This training will prepare instructors to provide safe and realistic training by understanding the correct application of the Force on Force less-lethal cartridge, protective clothing, and helmets. Proper use and installation of available less-lethal conversion kits is also covered.
Attending instructors will learn the appropriative instructional methods for tactical isolation exercises and scenarios in realistic training. Those successfully completing this course will be able to develop Scenario and Isolation Exercise templates, select safe locations conducive to training, utilize the proper safety equipment, train and assign various support personnel, conduct and evaluate the tactical exercises and document the officers performance. Defensible evaluation and debriefing skills will be modeled throughout the course. This is a hands-on tactical training course.
Attendees will be able to perform the following once the training is completed:
- Conduct Use of Force training utilizing the Force on Force less-lethal training ammunition
- Triple check safety rules
- Demonstrate proper use and installation of available less-lethal conversion kits
- Select safe locations conducive to training
- Provide safe and realistic training by understanding the correct application of the Force on Force less-lethal cartridge, protective clothing and helmets
- Develop Scenario and Isolation Exercise Templates
- Assign various support personnel to tasks
- Evaluate tactical exercises and document the performance of officers
Class Size: up to 24 students
Valid for: Certifications are valid for 3-years.
Equipment Required: Force on Force converted firearms, Personal Body Armor, Tactical belt with holster, Safety glasses, Long-sleeve sweatshirt, Notebook and pen.