- This event has passed.
Hand-Held Flashlight/ Weapon Mounted Pistol Live Fire – Girl and a Gun
Low Light/Laser Instructor
More than 60% of officer-involved shootings occur between 6:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. This course is designed for LEO Firearms Instructors to instruct their officers to gain skills and develop an ability to win a confrontation during low light situations. This course will explore the tactical advantages of multiple lighting systems and techniques. Students will explore techniques and drills to train with hand held and weapon mounted lights and optics and laser sights.
- Learn the effects of low light on eyesight
- Learn the use of Night sights, Lasers, and Optics
- Learn tactical use of flashlights and ambient lighting
- Learn tactical use firearm mounted lights and lasers
- Manage of flashlights
- Reduce risk during limited visibility training and operations