- This event has passed.
Mechanical Breaching Instructor – Palm Bay, FL
July 17 - 19, 2018 $595.00
The breacher, like all other specialty team members, must be given the training that ensures he is proficient and therefore successful during actual operations. The primary objective of this program is to provide students with a working knowledge of manual breaching tools and techniques. This course will address manual breaching, power assisted and vehicle assisted tools as well as shotgun breaching rounds.
Topics that will be covered are:
- Types of doors and windows and their construction
- Strike points and tools for various types of doors
- Break and rake techniques for various window types
- Gathering of breaching intelligence
- Identification of various types of locks and barricades
- Selection of primary and secondary entry points
- Practical exercises
Duration: 3 Days
Equipment Required: Wraparound eye protection, ear protection, brimmed hat, full tactical gear including body armor and gloves.