- This event has passed.
Mechanical Breaching Operator – Bozeman, MT
Mechanical Breaching Operator
- Describe types of doors and windows and their construction
- Demonstrate proper ramming, prying and cutting techniques.
- Demonstrate break and rake techniques for various window types
- Demonstrate the gathering of breaching intelligence
- Identify various types of locks and barricades
Duration: 3-Days (24-Hours)
Equipment Required: Pistol and a Rifle or Shotgun, duty belt (or tactical vest) with all issued gear, body armor, flashlight and handcuffs with key. Participants should come prepared to train in all weather conditions and should bring a hydration system or water bottle. Wraparound eye protection, ear protection, and brimmed hats, and gloves will be worn during breaching. Participants should wear clothing suitable for training (long sleeves suggested), but similar to garments worn while working.