Ruger AR556 Armorer Course – Dallas, TX
Sturm, Ruger & Company Inc. conducts Armorer Training Programs through Team One Network for the purpose of training Law Enforcement and Military Personnel in the inspection, diagnosing, and servicing of Ruger firearms in accordance with factory standards.
The following armorer certifications are available:
- AR-556 Armorer – May 10th
- Springfield 1911 – May 11th
These courses provide complete and detailed answers to specific questions concerning the weapons mechanical functioning, operational procedure, field stripping and armorer detailed stripping, inspection(s), troubleshooting, and corrective actions/maintenance.
- Conduct proper disassembly and reassembly of the firearms and their sub-assemblies.
- Conduct preventative maintenance and inspection procedures applicable to each firearm type.
- Diagnose reported field problems relating to each firearm type.
- Service and repair each firearm type to include the installation of new components.
Duration: 1-Day (8-Hours) per weapon system.
Tuition: $350.00 per-day – Armorer Courses are eligible for multi-day discounts during registration.
Valid for: Certifications are valid for 3-years.
Equipment Required: Participants must bring wrap-around eye-protection. Team One Network and Ruger supply all tools and weapons.
Course Restrictions: Team One Network is authorized by Ruger to conduct armorer courses on their behalf. These courses are restricted to military, law enforcement, and licensed armed security only. For exceptions please contact Ruger directly.