Smith & Wesson 2 Day Armorer Course – Santa Fe, NM
Smith & Wesson Armorer
Smith & Wesson armorer courses are designed for law enforcement/ military personnel who are responsible for Smith & Wesson firearm preventative maintenance, checks and services (PMCS). Each course is structured to provide each student with a practical understanding of the advanced features that make Smith & Wesson firearms unique.
These courses provide complete and detailed answers to specific questions concerning the weapons mechanical functioning, operational procedure, field stripping and armorer detailed stripping, inspection(s), troubleshooting, and corrective actions/maintenance.
Armorer Courses Available:
- Smith & Wesson M&P/M2.0 pistol October 18th
- Smith & Wesson M&P15 rifle October 19th
- Conduct proper disassembly and reassembly of the firearms and their sub-assemblies.
- Conduct preventative maintenance and inspection procedures applicable to each firearm type.
- Diagnose reported field problems relating to each firearm type.
- Service and repair each firearm type to include the installation of new components.
Duration: 1-Day (8-Hours)
Tuition: $350.00 per weapon system
Valid for: Certifications are valid for 3-years.
Equipment: Participants must bring wrap-around eye-protection. Team One Network and Smith & Wesson supply all tools and weapons.
Course Restrictions: Team One Network is authorized by Smith & Wesson to conduct armorer courses on their behalf. These courses are restricted to military, law enforcement, and licensed armed security only. For exceptions, please contact Smith & Wesson.