Springfield Armory 1911 Online Re-Certification
July 13 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm $300.00
Springfield Armory 1911
Team One Network Conducts Springfield Armory Armorer Courses on behalf of Springfield Armory. Our armorer courses are structured to provide each student with a practical understanding of the advanced features that make the Springfield Family of Firearms unique. This course provides complete and detailed answers to specific questions concerning the weapons mechanical functioning, operational procedure, field stripping and armorer detailed stripping, inspection(s), troubleshooting, and corrective actions/maintenance.
- Conduct proper disassembly and reassembly of the firearms and their sub-assemblies.
- Conduct preventative maintenance and inspection procedures applicable to each firearm type.
- Diagnose reported field problems relating to each firearm type.
- Service and repair each firearm type to include the installation of new components.
- High level of proficiency in the maintenance of the firearms(s)
- Computer or Tablet with Zoom Installed and Working
- Previously certified as a Springfield 1911 Armorer with Team One Network
- Tool & parts list download HERE
Duration: 1-Day (6-Hours) per weapon system.
Valid for: Certifications are valid for 3-years.
Course Restrictions: Team One Network is authorized by Springfield Armory to conduct armorer courses on their behalf. These courses are restricted to military, law enforcement, and licensed armed security only. For exceptions, please contact Springfield Armory.