- This event has passed.
Springfield Armory Armorer Course (1911, XD/XDm, XDs) – Safford, AZ
Team One Network Conducts Springfield Armory Armorer Courses on behalf of Springfield Armory. Our armorer courses are structured to provide each student with a practical understanding of the advanced features that make the Springfield Family of Firearms unique.
Each of these courses are conducted in a single day. Quite often we’ll conduct multiple courses back-to-back at the same location. Please double check the schedule.
- Ruger AR556 (8 January 2019)
- 1911 Pistol (9 January 2019)
- XD/XDm Pistol (10 January 2019)
- XDs Pistol (11 January 2019)
These courses provide complete and detailed answers to specific questions concerning the weapons mechanical functioning, operational procedure, field stripping and armorer detailed stripping, inspection(s), troubleshooting, and corrective actions/maintenance.
- Conduct proper disassembly and reassembly of the firearms and their sub-assemblies.
- Conduct preventative maintenance and inspection procedures applicable to each firearm type.
- Diagnose reported field problems relating to each firearm type.
- Service and repair each firearm type to include the installation of new components.
Duration: 1-Day (8-Hours) per weapon system.
Tuition: $350.00 per day. Multi-course discount is available during registration.
Valid for: Certifications are valid for 3-years.
Equipment Required: Participants must bring wrap-around eye-protection. Team One Network and Springfield Armory supply all tools and weapons.
Course Restrictions: Team One Network is authorized by Springfield Armory to conduct armorer courses on their behalf. These courses are restricted to military, law enforcement, and licensed armed security only. For exceptions please contact Springfield Armory.