SWAT Operator Course – Jackson, NJ
This course is focused on honing tactical team operational skills, working within the team environment, and creating situational awareness and survival skills in high-risk situations. While it is not mandatory to attend as part of a team, it is strongly recommended. Exercises will include reality-based scenarios and active countermeasures, and the use of distraction devices. This is an intensive, rigorous, and challenging entry-level course.
- Conduct tactical planning and concepts for tactical teams
- Utilize SWAT weapons techniques for pistol and rifle
- Learn Tactical Casualty Care
- Conduct site approach and Forced Entry Techniques (Breaching)
- Conduct slow & deliberate, and Dynamic room clearing
- Execute active countermeasures and weapon retention
- Conduct low light operations
- Conduct practical exercises that focus on drug raids, high risk warrants, officer down, and
Duration: 5-Days (40-Hours)
Ammunition:200 Rounds Pistol, 200 Rounds Rifle
Equipment Required: Pistol and rifle, with three magazines each and light. Tactical duty gear with all issued gear, body armor, flashlight and handcuffs with key. Participants should come prepared to train in all weather conditions and should bring a hydration system or water bottle. Wraparound eye protection, ear protection, and brimmed hats will be worn during all live fire training. Participants should bring a helmet and wear clothing suitable for training, but similar to garments worn while working. Marking cartridge capable pistol and rifle/bolt with appropriate head, throat, and groin protection recommended (loaners will be available).