MIL-COMM PRODUCTS COMPANY
- TW25B® Synthetic Grease
- MC2500® Synthetic Oil
- MC25® Enzymatic Cleaner
- “SUPPRESSOR-X” Carbon Cleaner
MIL-COMM engineers and manufactures extreme performance anti-friction metal treatments for heavy weaponry and for firearms of every type.
The company supplies all branches of the U.S. military and more than 20 U.S. allied militaries worldwide with uniquely engineered synthetic grease and oil metal treatments that optimize weapon performance, reliability and endurance. MIL-COMM’s unique lubricating materials penetrate, perfect and protect gun metal surfaces on parts firing under extreme pressure and heavy load.
MIL-COMM’s weaponry technology is unique in the world – the lifeblood of such platforms as the F-16 M61A1 gun system firing 100 rounds per second, the M-134 “mini-gun” machine gun and many more – and used in manufacturing assemblies by leading firearms makers in the U.S.
MIL-COMM’s gun cleaning and lubricating products are the choice of U.S. Special Forces and used widely by law enforcement, including the U.S. Secret Service, F.B.I., U.S. Marshals, A.T.F., U.S. Customs, U.S. Border Patrol and more than 200 State, County and Local law enforcement agencies.
MIL-COMM GUN LUBRICATING MATERIALS PROFILE
- Optimize gun performance and firing reliability
- Stays in place, stays active, 6 to 10 times longer than conventional gun lubricants
- Engineered for extreme pressure and heavy load conditions
- Won’t freeze or gum up – extreme temperature operating range – 90 F to + 450 F
- Greatly resists rust and corrosion
- Allows for long-term gun storage in fire-ready condition…for years
- Repels sand, dirt, dust, debris
- Extends the life of gun parts
- Used safely worldwide since 1987
- Benelli Nova Armorer Course - Blackstone, VA
- Benelli and Ruger Armorer - Fairfax, VA (NRA Law Enforcement)
- ILEETA 2019