Critical Incident Commander
Critical Incidents can change in seconds. They way first responders and supervisors react can affect the tactics and procedures utilized and the overall outcome of the situation. This course will focus on response procedures for initial responding supervisors to include Patrol, Command and Executive personnel who will be part of a critical incident decision making process. This course will enhance the Command and Control change over from patrol to SWAT.
- Plan and execute immediate response and deployment
- Gather and disseminate intelligence
- Perform tactical containment, assessment and control
- Perform tactical planning
- Establish and operate an Incident command post
- Plan and conduct table top exercises
Duration: 2-Days (16-Hours)
Equipment Required: None
Host this course at your location
Team One Network brings the training to you. If you don’t see a course near you please consider hosting one. Click here to learn more.