High Risk Raid & Search Warrant Operations
This challenging course concentrates on the execution of high-risk raids and search warrants, both in the counter-narcotics arena, or a possible terrorist scenario. Hands-on exercises will hone operational skills and weapons handling, as well as teach officers how to think “outside the box” when planning and executing these potentially deadly operations.
- Deploy and operate firearms for high risk raids and warrant services
- Conduct a threat analysis and risk assessment
- Conduct tactical intelligence gathering in an operational environment
- Conduct operational planning and coordination
- Approach the target area without alerting the subjects
- Use various movement techniques; covert, stealth, dynamic,
- Conduct breaching operations
- Use distraction devices during room clearing
- Perform live fire exercises
Duration: 5-Days (40-Hours)
Ammunition: 400 Rounds Pistol, 400 Rounds Rifle or Submachine Gun
Equipment Required: Pistol and a rifle, shotgun or submachine gun with three magazines each. Duty belt (or tactical vest) with all issued gear, body armor, flashlight and handcuffs with key. Participants should come prepared to train in all weather conditions and should bring a hydration system or water bottle. Wraparound eye protection, ear protection, and brimmed hats will be worn during all live fire training. Participants should bring a helmet and wear clothing suitable for training, but similar to garments worn while working.
Host this course at your location
Team One Network brings the training to you. If you don’t see a course near you please consider hosting one. Click here to learn more.