Modern Leadership – An Intercultural Skills Workshop
This 24-hour seminar will explore methods of evaluating and improving an organization’s inter-personal and cross-cultural engagement skills. Through a series of guided discussions, students will learn effective methods of identifying and reducing sources of inter-cultural conflict both inside and outside of their agencies. This is a facilitator certification course. Graduates can facilitate difficult conversations with all audiences about contemporary cultural issues. This course is ideal for agencies and individuals who want to improve leadership skills and enhance the cultural competency of their organizations. This course is open to all stakeholders. Although this course is primarily designed to for law enforcement officers we encourage other community stakeholders to participate.
- Assess organizational climate and culture
- Use transformative leadership methods
- Effectively communicate with all audiences
- Enhance Cultural Awareness
- Understand and discuss biases
- Facilitate conversations about discrimination, racism, & sexism
- Facilitate conversations about character development
- Develop coaching methods to improve decision making
- Enhanced presentation and facilitation skills
Duration: 3-Days (24-Hours)
Host this course at your location
Team One Network brings the training to you. If you don’t see a course near you please consider hosting one. Click here to learn more.