This 24-hour seminar explores modern law enforcement leadership challenges. Through a series of guided discussions, participants develop skills that strengthen inter-cultural leadership. This is a facilitator certification course. Graduates enhance their ability to lead, coach, counsel, and mentor others. This course is ideal for anyone who wants to improve their transformative leadership skills.
Topics Covered during this training:
- Motivating and Inspiring Your Team
- Using Active and Effective Communication Skills
- Giving Effective Feedback
- Navigating Your Team Through Change
- Coaching, Counseling, and Mentoring
- Managing Conflict Within Your Team
- Developing Trust and Inclusion in a Diverse Team
Duration: 3-Days (24-Hours)
Host this course at your location
Team One Network brings the training to you. If you don’t see a course near you please consider hosting one. Click here to learn more.