Tactical Commanders Course
This course will separate tactical myth from tactical reality. It has been designed for Team Commanders and law enforcement supervisors who want to experience concentrated, in-depth immersion in all aspects of tactical team leadership from member selection to training and retention, Policy and SOP development, command structure and philosophy, and the latest use-of-force doctrines.
- Assume Command responsibilities
- Command, Control and Plan tactical operations
- Develop Team Policy and SOPs
- Rapid intervention to “active shooter” situations
- Review Rescue team concepts
- Review Suicide by SWAT
- Review SWAT options on WMD/terrorism situations
- Conduct safe and realistic training
- Review civil liability in tactical and training situations
- Review less lethal munitions case law
- Participate in tactical situations case study scenarios
- Participate in table top exercises
Duration: 3-Days (24-Hours)
Equipment Required: None
Host this course at your location
Team One Network brings the training to you. If you don’t see a course near you please consider hosting one. Click here to learn more.
Upcoming Events › Tactical Commanders Course
- No matching events listed under Tactical Commanders Course. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.
Events List Navigation