Point Blank Armor
Point Blank Body Armor (PBBA) is recognized as one of the first companies in the United States to design and manufacture body armor. Since 1973, Point Blank has grown into an internationally diversified company with the most visible brand recognition, considered today to be the premier source of body-armor systems in the world.
Thanks to the quality and functionality of our products and their ability to meet and exceed customer expectations, PBBA has longstanding relationships with the most prestigious and demanding law enforcement agencies, federal agencies and the United States Department of Defense. Outstanding customer service is key to Point Blank’s success and central to our business strategy. The Company’s broad product portfolio, high-quality solutions, on-time delivery record, experienced sales personnel and ability to accommodate surges in volume demand are key elements of our consistent service record. Point Blank’s average delivery time continually surpasses the industry average and the Company’s track record of quality and product performance is unsurpassed.
- Instructor Highlight - William Luther
- Shoot House Instructor - West Palm Beach
- Active Shooter Instructor - Wiesbaden, Germany
- [Video] Eric Benson | Point Blank Shields | Team One Network
- 2018 Team One Network Instructor Conference #TeamOne2018
- SWAT Operator Course - Palm Bay, FL
- Shield Training During SWAT Operator Course
- 2017 Instructor Conference and 25th TAC Team Anniversary
- Rapid Response Workshop in Lake Worth, FL
- Rapid Response Workshop in Chattanooga, TN
- Mechanical Breaching Instructor Course Conducted by Team One Network
- Team One Network Conducted a Dynamic Use of Target Systems - Sponsored by Action Target