Only Pro Ears models of electronic hearing protection/amplification muffs feature ‘DLSC™’ Dynamic Level Sound Compression Technology. This superior technology allows the wearer to hear every sound even during high volume noise spikes. While other brands say they have ‘compression’ technology, they do not. What they do have is outdated technology, either ‘Peak Clipping’ or ‘Automatic Level Control’. ‘Peak Clipping’ turns the amplification system off when noise levels reach a preset decibel leaving the wearer with passive muffs. ‘ALC’ simply reacts to high noise levels by lowering the unit’s volume so the louder sounds still drown out softer sounds. In both technologies loud noise levels compromise the ability to hear quieter sounds. Only Ridgeline’s ‘DLSC’ technology protects hearing while at the same time allowing the wearer to hear lower volume sounds such as normal conversation. ‘DLSC’ works by instantly ‘compressing’ all noises over the 70 dB threshold by 50% to a safe level while amplifying all sounds below that to 70 dB. The result is the wearer will hear everything, including conversation, while simultaneously being protected from dangerous, high volume sounds.
- 2019 Team One Network Instructor Conference #TeamOne2019
- Sponsor Highlight - Mission Ready!
- Patrol Rifle Instructor - West Palm Beach, FL
- 2018 Team One Network Instructor Conference #TeamOne2018
- Wounded Warrior Range Day 2018 - #WarriorRangeDay
- Concealed Carry Instructor Workshop - Jefferson, NJ
- Mechanical Breaching Instructor Course Conducted by Team One Network