The Vertx story started when a top federal agency directly requested a more functional, comfortable and versatile low profile tactical pant. Leveraging over 175 years of experience, the Fechheimer Brothers Company worked side-by-side with operators to develop the industry’s first tactical pant that combined superior functionality with a low visual profile.
After an incredible reception by the industry, Vertx continued to utilize world-class designers to develop low profile apparel, tactical garments and low profile concealed carry bags and packs. Today, Vertx is trusted by the nation’s top operators and prepared professionals for our innovative designs, functionality, fit and versatility.
As we look to the future, we stand ready to work side-by-side with todays prepared professionals to continue to design, develop and offer the best and most innovative products possible.
Vertx is a brand of Fechheimer, owned by Berkshire Hathaway, Inc and makers of Flying Cross military and law enforcement uniforms.
Since 1842, Fechheimer has been crafting great uniforms for America’s military and public safety professionals. Over 175 years of product innovation are part of the Vertx Heritage.
- SHOT Show 2019
- Sponsor Highlight - Mission Ready!
- Shoot House Instructor - West Palm Beach
- [Video] Steve Johnson | Concealed Carry Shirts | Team One Network
- [Video] Eric Benson | Point Blank Shields | Team One Network
- [Video] Steve Johnson | BLACKHAWK! TecGrip Holsters | Team One Network
- 2018 Team One Network Instructor Conference #TeamOne2018
- Doc Paladino pushes officers during realistic Tactical Casualty Care workshop
- Team One Network at Enforcetac 2018 - Nuremberg, Germany
- 2017 4th Quarter SITREP
- Law Enforcement Training from Team One Network - 4th Quarter
- 2017 Instructor Conference and 25th TAC Team Anniversary